Planning Committee Meeting 15th May 2019 LPC General, LPC Meeting Minutes & Reports

REPORT OF THE PLANNING COMMITTEE MEETING AT 7.30 pm ON WEDNESDAY 15th MAY 2019 IN THE COMMUNTIY CENTRE.

PRESENT Cllr. A Walmsley, Chairman presiding.
Cllrs. M Ballard, J Britt, R Greenwood, C Huggens & A Ratcliffe. Margo McFarlane (Clerk & RFO) Cllr. N Osborne was also present. 2 members of the public.

PUBLIC PARTICIPATION
A proposal for a members only shooting range (pellet rifles) on farmland at Rose Lane Lenham Heath was presented prior to the MBC planning application process. Safety and security issues were discussed at length, environmental impact, opening times, vehicle access, site plans and conservation of natural habitat were all fully considered. Cllrs. agreed subject to all issues being identified and resolved, in principle, they had no objections to the proposal.

The Chairman thanked the applicants for the informative presentation and opened the meeting at 8.10pm.

  1. APOLOGIES FOR ABSENCECllr. M Cockett
  2. DISCLOSURES AND CONFIDENTIAL ITEMS ON THE AGENDANo disclosures or confidential items.
  3. PLANNING APPLICATIONS RECEIVED

19/501938/FULL 23rd April
Proposed front porch, part single, part double storey rear extension,
replacement double garage and covered store and extended driveway.
85 High Street Lenham ME17 2LA
No objections. Please provide correct proposed rear elevation drawing as the drawing provided does not align with the plans (roof lights).

19/501944/FULL 25th April
Hard surfacing to existing track with Type 1 road stone. Land south east of Thornbury Lenham Heath ME17 2BUWe have no objections.

18/506657/FULL 3rd May
Residential development of 53 no. two, three and four bedroom
traditional two storey houses and apartments inclusive of 40%
affordable housing including provision of foul pumping station,
open space with pond and landscaping with vehicular/pedestrian access via Loder Close off Ham Lane Lenham.

Land West of Loder Close and Westwood Close Ham Lane.

We require clarification of Section 106 and CIL monies for infrastructure provision. LPC will speak at the MBC planning committee meeting 30th May.

19/502156/FULL

Creation of first floor extension; conversion of loft into habitable space 8th May with rear dormer window and insertion of 4no. front roof lights.
1 Douglas Road Lenham ME 17 2QL
We have no comments.

  1. NEIGHBOURHOOD PLAN REPORT
    Planning officers at MBC working with the NHP Group have requested a more detailed integrated Masterplan for sites south of the railway line. Quotes will be sought by the NHP Group and MBC to undertake the work; funding may be available from MBC. The aim is to ensure the three roads on the new developments connect from Headcorn Road in order to overcome possible lack of cooperation from landowners.
  2. CORRESPONDENCE RECEIVED
    Cllrs. A Walmsley and N Osborne will attend a site meeting at Fairview Faversham Road to discuss planning proposals before a planning application is submitted to MBC.Details of an Archaeological Evaluation (condition 12) pursuant to planning permission MA/16/507143 relating to works at Lenham School (formally Swadelands) Ham Lane Lenham ME17 2LL has been received for consideration by County Planning Authority.A parishioner raised concerns about the letter of 27th March from MBC concerning several issues relating to the progress of the Neighbourhood Plan, a request the letter in question be made public will be considered by the NHP Group.Cllr. M Ballard will ensure the Jones Homes development site in Ham Lane complies with the parking and vehicle movement agreement as per the appeal decision.A meeting with Sibley Pares and Countryside developers will be organised to discuss the land use at William Pitt field and a report produced for consideration.Cllr. A Ratcliffe is working with the Nursery Group to present a consultation event at the Ham Lane allotment site (north section) to show the proposed building design and site plan layout.
    The event will be held on Saturday 18th May 9am – 12pm.Cllr. Ratcliffe presented the idea for a ‘Cross Chalking Day’ which would be an annual community event,the idea will be discussed at the June meeting.Cllr. Ballard is corresponding with MBC to ensure the Section 106 monies for the William Pitt field are received, there will also be a payment to cover the cost already paid by LPC of undertaking the resurfacing Of the Ham Lane play park.The meeting closed at 9.45pm.
Planning Committee Meeting 15th May 2019
0 votes, 0.00 avg. rating (0% score)