THERE WILL BE A MEETING OF THE LENHAM PARISH COUNCIL
ON WEDNESDAY 3rd AUGUST 2016 AT 7.30PM AT THE COMMUNITY CENTRE GROOM WAY LENHAM.
Public Participation (7.30pm – 7.50pm)
- Apologies and approval of absences.
- To receive declarations of interest & to consider requests for dispensations.
- To request notification of intention to film, photograph or record any items.
- To resolve that the minutes of the Parish Council meeting held on 6th July 2016
are a correct record.
- To receive an update about progress of resolutions from the previous Parish Council meeting on 6th July 2016.
- Councillor Co-option
- Future lifespan of BMX skate park equipment and replacement options.
- To receive the minutes of the meeting of the Finance and General Purposes Committee.
- To receive the minutes of the meeting of the Planning Committee.
- To receive oral reports from council spokespersons.
- a) Highways and Speed watch h) Cherry Downs Picnic Site
- Law & Order & CCTV i) Disability Issues & Health
- Parish Play Facilities j) Education
- Environment & Projects k) Lenham Community Centre
- Tourism & Business Association l) Cemetery
- Web-site Development m) Christmas Lights
- Douglas Alms Houses n) Communications
- Reports from Councillors Attending Outside Meetings.
- Kent Association of Local Councils and Campaign to Protect Rural England.
- a) To authorize payments. (Details of payments to be tabled)
- b) To note receipt of income. (Details of income to be tabled)
- To report correspondence received. (Information purposes only)
- Date of the next Finance & General Purposes & Planning meeting Wednesday 17th August Date of next Planning Committee meeting Monday 5th September
Date of next Parish Council meeting Wednesday 5th October (No September meeting)
M McFarlane Clerk & Responsible Financial Officer. Date 25th July 2016