NOTICE OF MEETING.
THERE WILL BE A MEETING OF THE LENHAM PARISH COUNCIL
ON WEDNESDAY 1st MARCH 2017 AT 7.30PM AT THE COMMUNITY CENTRE GROOM WAY LENHAM.
AGENDA Public Participation (7.30pm – 7.50pm)
- Apologies and approval of absences.
- To receive Declarations to Changes to the Register of Interests, Declarations of Interest in items on the Agenda & to consider Requests for Dispensations.
- To request notification of intention to film, photograph or record any items.
- To resolve that the minutes of the Parish Council meeting held on the 1st February 2017 are a correct record.
- To receive an update about progress of resolutions from the previous Parish Council meeting on the 1st February 2017.
- Neighbourhood Plan 2017
- Allotments & Green Spaces
- To receive the minutes & recommendations of the meeting of the Finance and General Purposes Committee of the 15th February 2017.
- To receive the minutes and recommendations of the meetings of the Planning Committee of the 15th & 27th February 2017.
- To receive reports from council spokespersons.
- a) Highways and Speed watch h) Cherry Downs Picnic Site
- Law & Order & CCTV i) Disability Issues & Health
- Parish Play Facilities j) Education
- Environment & Projects k) Lenham Community Centre
- Tourism & Business Association l) Cemetery
- Web-site Development m) Hamlets
- Douglas Alms Houses n) Communications
- Reports from Councillors Attending Outside Meetings.
- To authorize payments. (Details of payments to be tabled)
- To note receipt of income. (Details of income to be tabled)
- To report correspondence received. (Information purposes only)