MINUTES OF LNPG MEETING HELD AT 7.45pm on 14th AUGUST 2018 AT LENHAM COMMUNITY CENTRE
PRESENT: S MacKenzie (Chairman presiding), R Greenwood (Chairman Lenham Parish Council), A Walmsley, M Cockett, N Osborne, V Woollven, P McCreery, J Hatcher
APOLOGIES: M Ballard, P Culver
Declarations of any conflict of interest: There were no declarations in relation to the AgendaThe Minutes of the previous meeting were accepted and signed off.
TANYARD FARM . Amendments to the proposed development had been received by MBC and were on the MBC Website. PM stated that a meeting had taken place with Andrew Williams of MBC Parks and Open Spaces Committee but there were still unanswered questions and PM would prepare further letter to MBC in an effort to obtain answers before the MBC Planning Committee Meeting. This matter would be further discussed at LPC meeting to be held on the 15th August.
TRANSPORTATION STUDY . PBA had given a presentation to Borough Council Members, KCC Members and LPC Members. MBC have given approval for a car parking study to be carried out and this would be undertaken by PBA shortly. A presentation had also been given to the Infrastructure Delivery Group. PM to have further discussions with PBA regarding infrastructure plans.
- Master Plans. A satisfactory plan in relation to land south of the railway has not yet been received. PM to have further discussions with landowners/developers.
- Correspondence with SWS. A response has been received to PM’s letter stating their business plan for 2020/2025 will go before OFWAT in September. They have stated that this will include proposals to upgrade Lenham Treatment Works, they would provide further information once OFWAT complete their report.
SEA . The report of AECOM will not be revisited until they receive a copy of the Regulation 14
Draft. LNPG needs to forward them a copy as soon as same is prepared as AECOM have stated the report needs to be presented with Regulation 14 Draft.
NETWORK RAIL . PBA have stated they will contact the rail operator in this regard.
- Date and Location The date will be the 6th October and VW has kindly confirmed this can take place at The Tithe Barn
- Graphics . PM is in discussions with PBA regarding this.
- Content of the draft plan .
Any typographical errors noted should be forwarded to PM by text
The Meeting then discussed the content of sections circulated by PM who will make the necessary agreed amendments.
- The meeting discussing the section relating to primary school education at length and it was agreed that further work should be carried out to support the LNPG/LPC stance that the increase in primary school education intake could be dealt with by expanding the existing primary school although the final decision rests with the KCC
- Flyer/Structure and layout of consultation . Due to time restraints this was carried forward to next meeting
AOB – Also carried forward to next meeting due to time restraints.NEXT MEETING – 7.45pm 21st August at Lenham Community Centre
MEETING CLOSED – 10.10pm