Minutes of Neighbourhood Plan Group Meeting 11 April 2017 Neighbourhood Plan 2018

MINUTES OF LENHAM NEIGHBOURHOOD PLAN GROUP HELD 8pm 11 ÀPRIL 2017
AT LENHAM COMMUNITY CENTRE

PRESENT – S McKenzie (Chairman Presiding), R Greenwood (Chairman Lenham Parish Council), N Osborne, A Walmsley, V Woollven, P McCreery, J Hatcher

APOLOGIES – M Cockett, P Culver, H Shotter AGENDA

  1. Minutes of previous meeting – These were accepted as true copy and signed off.

2. Electronic Archive – MC was not at meeting. PM stated he will contact MC regarding this

3. Feedback from meeting with MBC – PM and SM had had meeting with Sue Whiteside and Cheryl Parkes of MBC. MBC are encouraging LNPG to consult as many people and groups as possible regarding LNP. The consultations should include any gypsy encampments within the Parish. PM is awaiting a response from MBC to his letter relating to employment sites.

4. Feedback from meeting from Countryside . PM and SM had had a meeting with Countryside who have an option on the land to the west of William Pitt Field. They are aware of the aspirations of LNP and understand all the pieces of the jigsaw need to fit together. PM stated LNPG should keep this line of communication open and should encourage landowners/developers to talk and co-operate with each other.

It was noted that the appeal by Wealden Homes regarding land to the west of Loder Close due to be heard on 8 May has now been postponed until August in order that appeals against the refusal of both their applications could be heard together.

5. Infrastructure

PM having heard from KCC commenting on his original letter to infrastructure providers will now amend his original letter taking on board suggestions from KCC and re-issue amended letter.

Further/other developers

PM to make further contact with the Towers family in order to arrange a meeting

PM has received telephone message from Barton Willmore on behalf of the owner of the Sandpits and will contact them to arrange a meeting

Lenham School Contact details have now been obtained and RG will deal with

Lenham surgery NO had now spoken to the company who are the managing agents for the building. They are apparently encountering the same problem regarding increase in patient numbers due to development with other areas but would welcome having a conversation with LNPG, PM to telephone them to discuss.

6. Feedback re CIO Foundation Trust. A meeting had taken place with James Kent of Gill Turner & Tucker and a decision made to proceed with him. There are various documents to be produced and signed in relation to identification, money laundering and terms of business by the original Trustees. The terms of the Object of the Trust needs to be discussed with James Hunt prior to this being discussed and agreed with LNPG. In relation to the original fees for setting the Trust up RG suggested reverting to LPC for a loan, RG will arrange for this to be discussed at next LPC meeting. The question of additional Trustees will be addressed once Trust has been set up.

7. Presentation for LPC Annual Assembly . SM has this in hand
8. LNPG Constitution . RG to amend suggested Minute produced by him and circulate for agreement

9. Parking /Traffic Management RG reported that LPC are dealing with car parking and are looking at various sites within Lenham for additional car parking facilities. LPC has also had initial meeting with MBC Parking Supervisor regarding the parking situation.

10. AOB

VW has the opportunity to put questions to Andrea Leadsom MP at a lunch, PM will prepare list of suggested questions VW could put forward

MEETING CLOSED – 10.20 pm NEXT MEETING – 25 April 2017

Minutes of Neighbourhood Plan Group Meeting 11 April 2017
0 votes, 0.00 avg. rating (0% score)