Community call for action – have your say on Maidstone’s local plan!
Make your voice heard on how many houses should be built in Maidstone
18,560 new homes are planned – is this too few or too many?
Thursday 11 February 2016, 7pm
The Maidstone Studios, Vinters Business Park, ME14 5NZ
Chaired by BBC’s John Warnett Joining the debate will be:
• Helen Whately, MP • Helen Grant, MP
• Fran Wilson, Leader, Maidstone Borough Council
• Mathew Balfour, KCC Cabinet Member Environment & Transport • Rob Jarman, Head of Planning, Maidstone Borough Council
• Gary Thomas, Maidstone CPRE • John Horne JPG
• Other Council Representatives