NOTICE OF THE COUNCIL MEETING.
ON WEDNESDAY 7th AUGUST 2019 AT 7.30pm
AT THE COMMUNITY CENTRE GROOM WAY LENHAM ME17 2QT
AGENDA PUBLIC PARTICIPATION 7.30 – 7.50pm
- Apologies for absence received.
- To receive Declarations of Interest in items on the agenda, declarations to changes to the Register of Interests, and to consider Requests for Dispensations.
- To request notification of intention to film, photograph or record any items.
- To sign as a correct record the minutes of the Parish Council Meeting 3rd July 2019.
- Progress of resolutions from the 3rd July meeting. (For information purposes only)
- Nursery School site access report and lease details.
- Maidstone Road car park project works update.
- Platts Heath highway project details of costs.
- Tree survey project funding.
- Official registration Westwood Park Ham Lane road names.
- Ham Lane to Maidstone Road footpath tree root damage issue.
- To sign as a correct record the minutes of the Finance & General Purposes Committee meeting of the 17th July 2019 and receive recommendations.
- To sign as a correct record the minutes of the Planning Committee meetings of the 17th July & 5th August 2019 and receive recommendations.
- Neighbourhood Plan Report.
(a) Sale of strip of land at William Pitt field boundary with Old Ham Lane. (b) Proposed William Pitt field outline planning application costs.
- Reports from council spokespersons including outside meetings.
a) To authorize payments & note income. (Details of payments & income to be tabled)
- To report correspondence received. (Information purposes only)