NOTICE OF THE COUNCIL MEETING.
ON WEDNESDAY 5thJUNE 2019 AT 7.30pm
AT THE COMMUNITY CENTRE GROOM WAY LENHAM ME17 2QT
AGENDA PUBLIC PARTICIPATION 7.30 – 7.50pm
1. Apologies for absence received.
2. To receive Declarations of Interest in items on the agenda, declarations to changes to the Register of Interests, and to consider Requests for Dispensations.
3. To request notification of intention to film, photograph or record any items.
4. To sign as a correct record the minutes of the AGM & Parish Council Meeting 8thMay 2019.
5. Progress of Resolutions from the 8thMay meeting. (For information purposes only)
6. Parish Tree Survey.
7. BMX Park Project.
8. Maintenance of the Lenham Cross.
9. Provision of extra dog bin (Lenham Heath) and litter bin (Faversham Road).
10. Proposed increase of Cemetery Fees.
11. Nursery School Open Day Report.
12. REME Memorial Service at Lenham Cemetery 22ndJune.
13. To sign as a correct record the minutes of the Finance & General Purposes Committee meeting of the 15thMay 2019 and receive recommendations.
14. To sign as a correct record the minutes of the Planning Committee meetings of the
15thMay & 3rdJune 2019 and receive recommendations.
15. Reports from council spokespersons including outside meetings.
a) To authorize payments & note income. (Details of payments & income to be tabled)
b) Audit Approval of Section 1 Annual Governance Statement 2018 -2019
c) Audit Approval of Section 2 Accounting Statements 2018-2019
17. To report correspondence received. (Information purposes only)