NOTICE OF MEETING.
THERE WILL BE A MEETING OF THE LENHAM PARISH COUNCIL
ON WEDNESDAY 4th OCTOBER 2017 AT 7.30PM
AT THE COMMUNITY CENTRE GROOM WAY LENHAM ME17 2QT
AGENDA Public Participation (7.30pm – 7.50pm)
- Apologies and approval of absences.
- To receive Declarations to Changes to the Register of Interests, Declarations of Interest in items on the agenda & to consider Requests for Dispensations.
- To request notification of intention to film, photograph or record any items.
- To resolve the minutes of the Parish Council Meeting held on the 2nd August are a correct record.
- To receive an update about progress of resolutions from the previous Parish Council Meeting.
- Neighbourhood Plan Consultation Event Report.
- Purchase of the Allotment site at Ham Lane.
- Groom Way Application for tree works subject to TPO
- Adoption of KCC Temporary Obstructions Policy.
- To receive the minutes & recommendations of the meetings of the Finance and General Purposes Committee of the 16th August and 20th September 2017.
- To receive the minutes and recommendations of the meetings of the Planning Committee of the 16th August, 20th September and 2nd October 2017.
- To receive reports from council spokespersons.
- Reports from councillors attending outside meetings.
a) To authorize payments & note income. (Details of payments & income to be tabled)
b) HSBC bank mandate signatories.
c) Certified Annual Audit Return.
- To report correspondence received. (Information purposes only)