NOTICE OF THE COUNCIL MEETING.
ON WEDNESDAY 3rd JULY 2019 AT 7.30pm
AT THE COMMUNITY CENTRE GROOM WAY LENHAM ME17 2QT
AGENDA PUBLIC PARTICIPATION 7.30 – 7.50pm
- Apologies for absence received.
- To receive Declarations of Interest in items on the agenda, declarations to changes to the Register of Interests, and to consider Requests for Dispensations.
- To request notification of intention to film, photograph or record any items.
- To sign as a correct record the minutes of the Parish Council Meeting of the 5th June 2019.
- Progress of Resolutions from the 5th June meeting. (For information purposes only)
- Nursery School confirmation of site access quote and valuation of lease agreement.
- Maidstone Road car park project to improve drainage.
- Project to reopen WCs or decide on permanent closure.
- Refurbishment of Red Telephone Box in The Square.
- Annual Grant Applications received for consideration.
- To sign as a correct record the minutes of the Finance & General Purposes Committee meeting of the 19th June 2019 and receive recommendations.
- To sign as a correct record the minutes of the Planning Committee meetings of the 19th June & 1st July 2019 and receive recommendations.
- Neighbourhood Plan Report.
- Reports from council spokespersons including outside meetings.
a) To authorise payments and note income (Details of payments & income to be tabled) b) To receive the report of the Internal Auditor for 2018-2019 accounts.
- To report correspondence received. (Information purposes only)
- Future Meeting Dates:
F & GP & Planning 17th July – Planning 5th – Parish Council 7th – F & GP & Planning 21st August.