To all Members of the Council, members of the Public and Press.
Members are hereby summoned to attend a Meeting of the Lenham Parish Council.
To be held in the Community Centre on Wednesday 2nd March 2016 at 7.30pm
For the purpose of transacting the following business.
Mrs. M McFarlane Clerk & RFO to the Parish Council
Public Participation (7.30 – 7.50pm)
- To accept apologies for absence.
- Declarations of changes to the Register of Interests.
Declarations of Interest on Agenda items.
Requests for dispensations.
- Community Centre Trust Deed.
- To approve and confirm the Minutes of the Parish Council at its Meeting on the
3rd February 2016.
- Matters arising (for information only)
- Reports & Recommendations from Committees.
- Finance & General Purposes – Report by Cllr. Greenwood
- Planning & Neighbourhood Plan – Report by Cllr. Jerrett
- Highways & Transportation – Report by Cllr. Scrivens
- Law & Order & CCTV – Report by Cllr. Culver
- Web-site – Report by Cllr. Culver
F Environment & Projects – Report by Cllr. Greenwood
- Reports from Outside Meetings. – Cllr. attendees
- KALC/Rural Kent/CPRE
- To approve accounts for payment (Details of accounts to be tabled)
9.1 Sector Led Body External Audit Regulations.
- To report correspondence received.
March meeting dates: Wednesday 16th Finance & General Purposes, Planning.
April meeting dates Monday 4th Planning Committee.
Wednesday 6th Parish Council Meeting
Wednesday 20th Financial & General Purposes, Planning Thursday 28th Annual Assembly Meeting 7.00pm