NOTICE OF MEETING.
THERE WILL BE A MEETING OF THE LENHAM PARISH COUNCIL
ON WEDNESDAY 7thFEBRUARY 2018 AT 7.30pm
AT THE COMMUNITY CENTRE GROOM WAY LENHAM ME17 2QT
AGENDA Public Participation (7.30pm – 7.50pm)
- Apologies and approval of absences.
- To receive Declarations of Interest in items on the agenda, Declarations to Changes to the Register of Interests, and to consider Requests for Dispensations.
- To request notification of intention to film, photograph or record any items.
- To resolve the minutes of the Parish Council Meeting held on the 3rdJanuary 2018 are a correct record.
- To receive an update about progress of resolutions from the previous Parish Council Meeting.
- Ham Lane Allotment Association Contract.
- Councillor Roles.
- Tree Planting Project Lenham Cemetery.
- Neighbourhood Plan Report.
- To receive the minutes & recommendations of the meeting of the Finance and General Purposes Committee of the 17thJanuary 2018.
- To receive the minutes and recommendations of the meetings of the Planning Committee of the 17thJanuary & 5thFebruary 2018.
- To receive reports from council spokespersons.
- Reports from councillors attending outside meetings.
a) To authorize payments & note income. (Details of payments & income to be tabled)
b)General Data Protection Regulation Costs
- To report correspondence received. (Information purposes only)