NOTICE OF THE COUNCIL MEETING.
ON WEDNESDAY 6th NOVEMBER 2019 AT 7.30pm AT THE COMMUNITY CENTRE GROOM WAY LENHAM
AGENDA PUBLIC PARTICIPATION 7.30 – 7.50pm
- Apologies for absence received.
- To receive Declarations of Interest in items on the agenda, declarations to changes to the Register of Interests, and to consider Requests for Dispensations.
- To request notification of intention to film, photograph or record any items.
- To sign as a correct record the minutes of the Parish Council Meeting 2nd October 2019.
- Progress of resolutions from the 2nd October meeting. (For information purposes only)
- Councillor co-option for the South Ward.
- New web-site requirement.
- The Paddocks Deed of Grant.
- VE Day celebrations 2020.
- Replacement equipment for William Pitt Field.
- To sign as a correct record the minutes of the Finance & General Purposes Committee meetings of the 28th October 2019 and receive recommendations.
- To sign as a correct record the minutes of the Planning Committee meetings of the 16th October & 4th November 2019 and receive recommendations.
- Neighbourhood Plan Report.
a) Adoption of Local Green Spaces & Revision of the Lenham Local Policies. b) LNP Submission Draft
c) LNP Basic Conditions Statement
d) LNP Consultation Statement
e) Master Planning Report
f) Landscape Report
g) Strategic Environment Assessment
- Reports from council spokespersons including outside meetings.
a) To authorize payments & note income. (Details of payments & income to be tabled) b) Draft budget proposals.
c) Draft proposed precept requirement.
- To report correspondence received. (Information purposes only)