NOTICE OF MEETING.
THERE WILL BE A MEETING OF THE LENHAM PARISH COUNCIL
ON WEDNESDAY 2nd NOVEMBER 2016 AT 7.30PM AT THE COMMUNITY CENTRE GROOM WAY LENHAM.
AGENDA Public Participation (7.30pm – 7.50pm)
- Apologies and approval of absences.
- To receive Declarations to Changes to the Register of Interests, Declarations of Interest in items on the Agenda & to consider Requests for Dispensations.
- To request notification of intention to film, photograph or record any items.
- Councillor co-option. (2 vacancies for south ward)
- To resolve that the minutes of the Parish Council meeting held on 5th October 2016 are a correct record.
- To receive an update about progress of resolutions from the previous Parish Council meeting on the 5th October.
- Ham Lane Allotments Community Asset Land Purchase.
- Lenbus report.
- To receive the minutes & recommendations of the meeting of the Finance and General Purposes Committee of the 19th October.
- To receive the minutes and recommendations of the meetings of the Planning Committee of the 19th & 31st October.
To receive reports from council spokespersons.
- a) Highways and Speed watch h) Cherry Downs Picnic Site
- Law & Order & CCTV i) Disability Issues & Health
- Parish Play Facilities j) Education
- Environment & Projects k) Lenham Community Centre
- Tourism & Business Association l) Cemetery
- Web-site Development m) Christmas Lights
- Douglas Alms Houses n) Communications
- Reports from Councillors Attending Outside Meetings.
- Kent Association of Local Councils and Campaign to Protect Rural England.
a) To authorize payments. (Details of payments to be tabled)
b) To note receipt of income. (Details of income to be tabled)
- To report correspondence received. (Information purposes only)
- Date of the next Finance & General Purposes & Planning meeting Wednesday 16th November.
Date of next Planning meeting Monday 5th December.
Date of next Parish Council meeting Wednesday 7th December.
M McFarlane Clerk & Responsible Financial Officer. Date 25th October 2016