LNPG Meeting Report 8th January 2019 LPC Announcements, LPC General

MINUTES OF LNPG MEETING HELD 7.45pm ON THE 8th JANUARY 2019 AT LENHAM COMMUNITY CENTRE

PRESENT: R Greenwood (Chairman LPC), A Walmsley, M Ballard, M Cockett, N Osborne, P Culver, V Woollven, J Hatcher, P McCreery

APOLOGIES: ​S MacKenzie
In the absence of the Chairman, RG took the chair

DECLARATION of any conflict of interest arising from the Agenda. VW declared a conflict of interest in relation to any feedback regarding land to the rear of Tithe Barn.

MINUTES ​of the previous meeting, PM stated the date for the next IDG was 15th January and not as stated in the Minutes of previous meeting, RG amended the same on the Minutes and then signed them off.

FOLLOW UP ON ACTION LIST AGREED AT MEETING ON 11th DECEMBER 2019:

  • PM apologised he had not prepared front sheet for Parish Clerk to load all comments following Consultation on to Parish website, PM to prepare same and circulate by 9th January
  • NO had prepared and forwarded thank you letter to everyone who had commented following Consultation.
  • PM will review all comments received and revert with any specific action required by LNPGPreparation of Reports
  • Viability Report – PM to circulate program of works prepared by Strutt & Parker. Report to be prepared by end of January. The IDG having previously agreed this report would be funded by the IDG
  • Landscape Report – D Parfitt has prepared document containing scope of works to be finalised by end of the month. The funding of this report has been budgeted by LPC to be paid by MBC grant.
  • Transportation Report – Revised report is being prepared to be finalised by end of month PM to circulate once received. The funding of this report has been budgeted for by LPC to be paid by MBC grant.LNPG then discussed the Car Parking Report and it was agreed a final written version of this needs completing. PM to chase.

The preliminary drafting of the Regulation 16 Plan together with the Basic Conditions Report to be prepared and circulated by PM by 15th February following receipt of the Viability Report and Transportation Report.

NO stated that a revised Application is being submitted with regard to Tanyard Farm North and he has contacted John Bailey but has been unable to arrange a further meeting with him.

UPDATE ON INFRASTRUCTURE DELIVERY GROUP – ​There was nothing to report, the next Meeting of the IDG has been organised for the 15th January and not the 3rd January as incorrectly stated in the previous Minutes of 11th December.

AOB

RG stated that LPC is in communication with the Nursery School concerning the leasing of land for the proposed new Nursery School.

Following discussion it was agreed a further meeting should be arranged with KCC to discuss the Transportation Report once the revised report has been received.

It was agreed a meeting be arranged with Rob Jarman at MBC following completion of Regulation 16 Plan prior to it being submitted.

RG reminded everyone that all correspondence/communications regarding the LNP should be passed through PM prior to despatch.

NEXT MEETING:​ 7.45pm 29th January at Lenham Community Centre.MEETING CLOSED: ​9.50pm

(Post LNPG Meeting – A meeting of IDG has been arranged for 10.00 am on 29th January 2019 to be held at Lenham Community Centre)

LNPG Meeting Report 8th January 2019
0 votes, 0.00 avg. rating (0% score)