MINUTES OF LNPG MEETING HELD 7.45pm 4th SEPTEMBER 2018 AT LENHAM COMMUNITY CENTRE
PRESENT: R Greenwood (Chairman Lenham Parish Council), M Ballard, N Osborne, V Woollven, J Hatcher
APOLOGIES: S MacKenzie, A Walmsley, P Culver, P McCreery There were no declarations of interest in relation to the Agenda
The Draft Plan
- NO stated that he was awaiting confirmation from PM regarding the insertion of plans into the draft plan
- The thumbnail plans for the draft plan were awaited, A Ratcliffe was to be asked regarding production of these plans
- NO will visit Lotus Printing concerning the insertion of photographs and maps into the draft plan
- Lotus would produce a copy of the draft plan to be checked and proofread prior to final printing
- The required advertisement regarding the Consultation had been forwarded to the Kent Messenger and would be appearing under the Public Notices section in both the 21st and 28th September editions of the Kent Messenger
- The Consultees Lists was being finalised by NO and when complete this would be circulated
VW stated that the September issue of the Focus was due to be delivered to the Community Centre on the 5th September, NO would be notified when it was due to be delivered. The flyers regarding the Consultation Day then need to be inserted therein prior to distribution.
VW confirmed the banners promoting the 6th October had been delivered and were in the process of being erected.
RG had prepared draft plan regarding the forum to take place at the Consultation Day.
AOB – No matters
NEXT MEETING – 7.45pm 18th September 2018
MEETING CLOSED – 9.20pm