LNPG Meeting 2nd April 2019 LPC Announcements, LPC General, LPC Meeting Minutes & Reports

MINUTES OF LNPG MEETING HELD 7.45pm ON 2nd April 2019
AT LENHAM COMMUNITY CENTRE

PRESENT: S MacKenzie (Chairman Presiding), R Greenwood (Chairman Lenham Parish Council), M Cockett, N Osborne, P Culver, P McCreery, J Hatcher.

APOLOGIES: V Woollven would be late as attending another meeting, M Ballard DECLARATION OF ANY CONFLICT OF INTEREST​: JH declared a conflict of interest in

relation to proposed development by Wealden Homes to land behind Loder Close.

MINUTES OF PREVIOUS MEETING: ​These were accepted, PM will forward a copy of the same to the Parish Clerk to be loaded onto the Parish Council website.

PM had prepared and circulated a Briefing Note following receipt of letter from MBC. It was agreed that the Meeting should discuss the contents of this Briefing Note.

● It was agreed that if MBC and KCC cannot be persuaded to withdraw current objections LPC should discuss and decide if they wish to proceed with LNP.

Following lengthy detailed discussions:

It was agreed that LNPG are concerned about the letter from MBC dated 27th March and will consider various representations to be made to resolve outstanding issues.

It was agreed that a letter should be sent to Shellina Prendergast to ascertain the correct identify of senior officer(s) LNPG should contact at KCC to discuss the outstanding issues.

It was further agreed that LNPG should contact William Cornell at MBC and arrange a meeting to discuss the outstanding issues.

(VW entered the meeting and confirmed her declaration of interest in relation to land to the rear of Tithe Barn)

  • With regard to pooling Section 106 monies, it was agreed to proceed on the basis of the current drafting of LNP
  • With regard to the Project List circulate by PM, it was agreed that LNPG need firstly to obtain approval of KCC, secondly to obtain approval from MBC and then proceed with all landowners/developers.

HOUSING NEEDS ASSESSMENT​: This is required to support LNP. MC has an initial telephone call set up with Abi Rhodes from AECOM, it was agreed that MC should set up a telephone call with PM and Abi Rhodes to discuss the matter further.

AOB

PM stated there was a further IDG meeting at the end of the month

PM wished to inform LNPG that he was awaiting a date for an hospital appointment for an operation, he would keep LNPG and LPC informed concerning this.

MEETING CLOSED:​ 10.35pm
NEXT MEETING: 7.45 pm 16th APRIL 2019

LNPG Meeting 2nd April 2019
0 votes, 0.00 avg. rating (0% score)