LNPG Meeting 29th January 2019 LPC General, LPC Meeting Minutes & Reports

MINUTES OF LNPG MEETING
HELD 7.45pm ON THE 29th JANUARY 2019 AT LENHAM COMMUNITY CENTRE

PRESENT: ​S MacKenzie (Chairman Presiding), R Greenwood (Chairman LPC), M Ballard, M Cockett, N Osborne, P Culver, V Woollven, J Hatcher, P McCreery.

APOLOGIES: ​A Walmsley

Mr G Elphick of pba was in attendance and went through the amendments to be made to the Transportation Assessment 2019. pba confirmed that the report together with the parking report would be completed and available by 31st January. Mr Elphick left the meeting at 8.35 pm

DECLARATIONS OF ANY CONFLICT OF INTEREST: ​VW declared a conflict of interest in relation to land to the rear of Tithe Barn, JH declared a conflict of interest in relation to proposed development by Wealden Homes to land behind Loder Close.

MINUTES OF PREVIOUS MEETING: ​RG stated that any correspondence/communication regarding LNP should be passed by PM and not “him” as stated in the Minutes. RG amended the Minutes accordingly and signed same off (SM having tendered apologies for the meeting on 8th January).

STATUS OF CONSULTATION COMMENTS: ​It was confirmed all comments received following the consultation had been loaded onto the Parish website but it was not immediately obvious where to locate the same. Following discussion it was agreed that RG, NO and MC would have a meeting with Falcon to discuss the website on behalf of LPC. PM recommended that investigations should be undertaken as to how to integrate Twitter and Instagram. PM suggested that MC could make enquiries with Locality concerning LNP having its own website and report back.

UPDATE ON ANY ACTION LNPG NEEDS TO TAKE ON COMMENTS RECEIVED FOLLOWING CONSULTATION: ​PM to prepare report summarising comments received and report on any action LNPG needs to take.

UPDATE ON LANDSCAPE REPORT, VIABILITY REPORT AND TRANSPORTATION REPORT

PM to chase up both Landscape and Viability reports on 30th January. Transportation Report, as discussed earlier, would be available by 31st January together with Parking Report.

UPDATE ON IDG​: A meeting had taken place on 15th January – see Minutes attached. The next meeting has been arranged for the 5th March.

COMMENT ON FOOTBALL FIELD PRE-APP​: It was agreed it was not appropriate to discuss this, LPC are dealing with this.

COMMENT ON KENT MINERALS AND WASTE PLAN 2013-30, MINERAL SITES PLAN AND EARLY PARTIAL REVIEW: ​LPC are dealing with this

MEETING CLOSED: ​10.10pm
NEXT MEETING: ​7.45pm 19th February at Lenham Community Centre

LNPG Meeting 29th January 2019
0 votes, 0.00 avg. rating (0% score)