LNPG Meeting 18th September 2018 LPC General, LPC Meeting Minutes & Reports, Neighbourhood Plan 2018

MINUTES OF LNPG
HELD 7.45pm 18th SEPTEMBER AT LENHAM COMMUNITY CENTRE

PRESENT: S McKenzie (Chairman Presiding), R Greenwood (Chairman Lenham Parish Council), M Cockett, N Osborne, P Culver, V Woollven, J Hatcher, P McCreery

APOLOGIES: M Ballard, A Walmsley
Declaration of any conflict of interest arising from the Agenda. VW notes that the proposed Consultation event will take place within the curtilage of Court Lodge Farm.

The previous meeting’s Minutes were accepted and signed off.

Update on Tanyard Farm developer meeting/outstanding issues.

RG confirmed that a meeting had taken place with the owner/developer of TFN together with AW, the owner/developer to revert in connection with the matters discussed.

Following discussion it was agreed that RG will contact Rogate to instigate a further meeting.

Lenham Parish Council will discuss the Application further at their meeting on the 19th September.

Consideration of further representations to MBC/S106

It was agreed not to communicate further on this issue for the time being.

Final Review of Draft Plan and Transport Study and SEA

  • The meeting went through the draft plan making final amendments to the text and photographs as necessary. The final version to be placed on LPC website●  PM to email Aecom with necessary information to be included in SEA report. Once received PM to forward amended Report to the Parish Clerk to be placed alongside the Draft Plan on LPC website
  • Final modifications are being made to the Transport Study. The amended Report to be placed on LPC website
  • NO to notify statutory consultees that the Draft Plan would publish on the 24th September giving them details of a link to the LPC website where the documents could be viewed
  • VW will distribute and display hard copies of the draft plan to shops, pubs, the library, the medical centre and the Community Centre.

     

    Flyer and Questionnaire

     

The meeting discussed the content of the draft flyer promoting the Consultation, SM will prepare salient points to be included on the flyer. VW to circulate amended draft.

 

Questionnaire – to be discussed at next meeting.

 

Consultation Day Logistics

VW went through the logistics for the Consultation Day.

Suggested nomination of Lenham Station for Government Funding for step free access to railway stations

It was agreed LPC should deal with this.

 

AOB

PM stated that the next meeting of the Infrastructure Delivery Group was to take place at 10.00 am on the 25th September.

 

NEXT MEETINGS – 7.45pm 25th September at Lenham Community Centre 7.45pm 2nd October at Lenham Community Centre

 

MEETING CLOSED CENTRE 10.10pm

LNPG Meeting 18th September 2018
0 votes, 0.00 avg. rating (0% score)