OF LENHAM NEIGHBOURHOOD PLAN GROUP HELD 7.45pm ON 14 MAY 2019
AT LENHAM COMMUNITY CENTRE
PRESENT: S MacKenzie (Chairman Presiding), R Greenwood (Chairman Lenham Parish Council), M Ballard, J Britt, N Osborne, V Woollven, J Hatcher, P McCreery
APOLOGIES: A Walmsley, M Cockett, P Culver
The Chairman opened the meeting by introducing and welcoming John Britt who sits on LPC.The Minutes of the previous meeting were accepted as true copy and signed off.
Declaration of any conflict of interest arising: VW declared a conflict of interest in relation to land to the rear of Tithe Barn, JH declared a conflict of interest in relation to proposed development by Wealden Homes to the land behind Loder Close.
Update on correspondence/communications with:
PM stated he had received a letter dated 13th May from Brendan Wright of KCC that subject to certain provisos KCC had withdrawn their objections to LNP in relation to transportation. PM stated that KCC’s caveats were reflected in LPC List of CIL Projects and Exclusions date 18th April.
There had been a meeting with W Cornell and R Jarman of MBC on the 7th May in a effort to come to some agreement regarding improved communications between LPC and MBC.
At this meeting it was suggested that LNP incorporate a master plan inclusive of all sites. After discussion LNPG agreed to the production of master plan(s) which could be supplemented by a Design Code with the appointment of a Design Consultant(s) to work with LPC/MBC/KCC.
PM to draft a brief concerning the suggested master planning in readiness for the tripartite meeting, KCC, MBC and LPC, due to take place on 17th May. RG, NO and PM to attend this meeting.
PM to draft and despatch response to letter from Helen Smith of MBC dated 27th March prior to tripartite meeting.
Housing Needs Assessment: This is ongoing.AOB:
RG stated he had arranged a meeting on behalf of LPC with Strutt & Parker and Countryside regarding strip of land at William Pitt Field
NEXT MEETING: 7.45pm 4th JUNE 2019 MEETING CLOSED: 21.50pm