LNPG Meeting 11th September 2018 LPC Announcements, LPC Meeting Minutes & Reports

MINUTES OF LNPG MEETING HELD 7.45pm 11th SEPTEMBER 2018 AT LENHAM COMMUNITY CENTRE

PRESENT: ​S MacKenzie (Chairman Presiding), R Greenwood (Chairman Lenham Parish Council), A Walmsley, M Cockett, N Osborne, V Woollven, J Hatcher

APOLOGIES: ​M Ballard, P Culver, P McCreery
Declaration of any conflicts of interest arising from the Agenda: ​VW notes that the

proposed consultation event will be taking place within the curtilage of Court Lodge FarmThe previous Minutes ​were approved and signed off.

Update on Tanyard Farm Application​ –

The members of LNPG had been made aware of the outcome of the MBC Planning Committee meeting held on Thursday 6th September. Following lengthy discussions it was agreed that a draft letter should be prepared on behalf of LPC and circulated for agreement prior to despatch concerning the views of LPC. A second letter should also be prepared in draft and circulated prior to despatch concerning Section 106 payments and CIL generally

[Post Meeting Update on Tanyard Farm Application – Subsequent to the meeting on 11th September, the landowner and developer requested a meeting to discuss the outcome of the MBC Planning Committee. It was decided to delay the drafting of the two letters noted above pending the outcome of this meeting and to consider appropriate drafting at the meeting on 18th September​]

Finalisation of Draft Plan

  • NO confirmed that Lotus had prepared a copy of the Draft Plan. NO had completed a review of the same and MC was in the process of doing so. Mrs S Greenwood had agreed to proofread the same.
  • The thumbnail maps are not to hand but it was agreed these could be exhibited at the Consultation Day
  • The photographs in the Draft Plan need updating, VW and JH to meet and select 15/20 photographs. These to be placed on memory stick and NO together with RG would visit Lotus to discuss insertion into the Draft Plan
  • The Transportation Study needs to be published alongside the Draft Plan
  • The report of AECOM also needs to be published alongside the Draft Plan
  • It was agreed that the Draft Plan needs updating regarding Tanyard Farm North
  • NO stated the final version needs to be with Lotus by 20th September.
  • Communication and Consultation Day Logistics
  • NO has circulated draft list of statutory consultees to be sent copy of the final Draft Plan electronically, NO will update and circulate final list
  • NO will circulate draft letter to be circulated electronically to statutory consultees to be discussed at next meeting prior to despatch.
  • VW confirmed the flyers advertising the Consultation Day had been inserted in the September edition of the Focus prior to distribution thereof
  • A draft of the additional flyer to be prepared in readiness for discussion at next meeting
  • A Questionnaire needs to be prepared for the Consultation Day
  • Photographs for display on the 6th October need to be collated, these need to include photographs of the hamlets within Lenham Parish.

    AOB​ – No matters arose

    NEXT MEETING ​- 7.45pm on 18th September

    MEETING CLOSED – 10.00pm

Print Friendly, PDF & Email
LNPG Meeting 11th September 2018
0 votes, 0.00 avg. rating (0% score)