LNGP Meeting Report 11th December 2018 LPC General, LPC Meeting Minutes & Reports

MINUTES OF LNPG MEETING
HELD 7.45pm ON THE 11th DECEMBER 2018 AT LENHAM COMMUNITY CENTRE

PRESENT: S MacKenzie (Chairman presiding), R Greenwood (Chairman LPC), A Walmsley, M Cockett, N Osborne, P Culver, V Woollven, J Hatcher, P McCreery

APOLOGIES: ​M Ballard
DECLARATION of any conflict of interest arising from the Agenda. VW declared a conflict

of interest in relation to any feedback regarding land to the rear of Tithe Barn.MINUTES ​of the previous meeting were agreed and signed off.

FEEDBACK FROM MEETING WITH MBC​.

PM confirmed that a meeting had taken place with MBC. The basis of this meeting had been the long letter received from MBC dated 6th November in response to the Consultation. The majority of the MBC’s letter was suggestions with regard to rewording and redrafting. LNPG to go through draft Regulation 14 Plan and amend as necessary.

MBC were informed that LNP will not be running with the Sandpits as an allocated site.

It was agreed that LNPG need to prepare a Landscape Study and a Viability Study. The Viability Study, once prepared and finalised, needs to be presented to all developers/owners who need to agree the content thereof.

PM stated that LNPG also need to prepare a Consultation Statement and Basic Conditions Statement both of which need to accompany the plan

The Transportation Study needs amending, pba have a meeting arranged with KCC to discuss the contents thereof. pba will then prepare a fee proposal in relation to the costs of amending the report and following receipt of the fee proposal the funding thereof arranged

PM stated that one of the outcomes from the meeting was that MBC were supportive of the education policies contained within Lenham’s Draft Regulation 14 Plan.

Following discussions LNPG agreed the necessary actions to be taken with regard to the various reports – see Action List attached.

FURTHER CONSIDERATION OF CONSULTATION FEEDBACK:

Following discussions LNPG agreed the necessary actions to be taken – see Action List attached.

AOB

NO to arrange further meeting with John Bailey.
Next meeting of infrastructure Delivery Group will be held on 3rd January 2019

NEXT MEETING: ​7.45pm 8th January 2019MEETING CLOSED: 21.10pm

ACTION LIST
FOLLOWING LNPG MEETING HELD 11th DECEMBER 2018

1. FOLLOWING CONSULTATION

  • PM to prepare front sheet in order Parish Clerk can have all comments received following Consultation loaded onto Parish website
  • NO to prepare and forward brief thank you letter to everyone who commented following Consultation
  • PM to review all comments received and revert with any specific action required by LNPG2. PREPARATION OF REPORTS
  • Viability Report – Strutt & Parker to be formally instructed by next week
  • Landscape Report – David Parfitt to be formally instructed by next week
  • Transport Report – Following Pba’s meeting with KCC they will prepare fee note inrelation to necessary amendments, funding to be organised and Pba need to be formally instructed

These reports to be completed and forwarded to LNPG ideally by mid-January and no later than last week in January.

PM to chase, prepare and circulate weekly update
In addition the following requires action in anticipation of Reg 16 Consultation

  • Preliminary drafting of Reg 16 Plan
  • Consultation Report needs to be prepared
  • Basic Conditions Statement need to be prepared

4. ​​NO to arrange further meeting with John Bailey re Tanyard Farm 150 houses

LNGP Meeting Report 11th December 2018
0 votes, 0.00 avg. rating (0% score)