NOTICE OF MEETING.
THERE WILL BE A MEETING OF THE LENHAM PARISH COUNCIL ON WEDNESDAY 7th JUNE 2017 AT 7.30PM AT THE COMMUNITY CENTRE GROOM WAY LENHAM.
AGENDA Public Participation (7.30pm – 7.50pm)
- Apologies and approval of absences.
- To receive Declarations to Changes to the Register of Interests, Declarations of Interest in items on the agenda & to consider Requests for Dispensations.
- To request notification of intention to film, photograph or record any items.
- To resolve that the minutes of the Parish Council Annual Meeting held on the 3rd May 2017 are a correct record.
- To receive an update about progress of resolutions from the previous Parish Council meeting on the 3rd May 2017.
- Neighbourhood Plan 2017 progress report.
- Allotments & Open Spaces.
- To receive the minutes & recommendations of the meeting of the Finance and General Purposes Committee of the 17th May 2017.
- To receive the minutes and recommendations of the meetings of the Planning Committee of the 17th May & 5th June 2017.
- To receive reports from council spokespersons.
- Reports from councillors attending outside meetings.
a) To authorize payments & note income (Details of payments & income to be tabled)
b) Approve Annual Governance Statement 2016/17 (Section 1 of audit return)
c) Consider Internal Audit Report
d) Approve Accounting Statements 2016/17 (Section 2 of audit return)
- To report correspondence received. (Information purposes only)