Lenham Neighbourhood Plan Group 21st August 2018 LPC General, LPC Meeting Minutes & Reports

MINUTES OF LNPG MEETING HELD 7.45pm 21st AUGUST 2018 LENHAM COMMUNITY CENTRE

PRESENT: M Cockett, A Walmsley, N Osborne, V Woollven, P McCreery, J Hatcher

APOLOGIES: S MacKenzie, M Ballard, P Culver

In the absence of S MacKenzie, M Cockett took the Chair

Declarations of Interest: VW stated that she had an interest in the Tithe Barn. There were no other declarations in relation to the Agenda

The Minutes of the previous meeting were accepted as a true copy and signed off.AGENDA
Consultation

● Content of the draft Plan

MC took the meeting through the draft Sections 6 – 14 circulated by PM which were each discussed at length

PM will make the agreed amendments thereto. Any typographical errors noted should be forwarded to PM as soon as possible.

PM will then circulate, within 7 days, a copy of the Pre-Publication draft of the Regulation 14 Plan to MBC, KCC, landowners, developers and anyone else who may have a significant interest and ask for their comments thereon.

● Flyer/Structure and layout of consultation

VW produced a draft of the flyer to be circulated regarding the Consultation briefly explaining the same.

Due to time constraints it was agreed this matter would be discussed at next meeting

Tanyard Farm
● Communications with MBC

This matter was discussed at length. A Freedom of Information Application was also discussed and MC agreed to look into this.

Infrastructure Delivery
● Master Plans

PM stated that he had a meeting with Countryside fixed for the 30th August. Due to time restraints this matter was then carried forward.

AOB – Also carried forward.

NEXT MEETING – 7.45pm 28th August 2018

MEETING CLOSED – 10.10pm

Lenham Neighbourhood Plan Group 21st August 2018
0 votes, 0.00 avg. rating (0% score)