NOTICE OF MEETING.
THERE WILL BE A MEETING OF THE LENHAM PARISH COUNCIL
ON WEDNESDAY 1ST JUNE 2016 AT 7.30PM
AT THE COMMUNITY CENTRE GROOM WAY LENHAM ME17 2QT
Public Participation (7.30pm – 7.50pm)
- Apologies and approval of absences.
- To receive declarations of interest & to consider requests for dispensations.
- To request notification of intention to film, photograph or record any items.
- To resolve that the minutes of the Parish Council meeting held on 4th May 2016
are a correct record.
- To receive an update about progress of resolutions from the last Parish Council meeting on 4th May 2016.
- To review progress of the land transfer to the Community Centre Trust.
- To receive the minutes of the meeting of the Finance and General Purposes Committee held on the 18th May 2016.
- To receive the minutes of the meeting of the Planning Committee held on the 18th May
- To receive oral reports from council spokespersons
a) Highways and Speed watch Cherry Downs Picnic Site
Law & Order & CCTV Disability Issues & Health
Parish Play Facilities Education
Environment & Projects Lenham Community Centre
Tourism & Business Association Cemetery
Web-site Development Christmas Lights
Douglas Alms Houses
- Reports from Councillors Attending Outside Meetings.
- Kent Association of Local Councils and Campaign to Protect Rural England.
- a) To authorize payments. (Details of payments to be tabled)
- b) To note receipt of income. (Details of income to be tabled)
- c) To receive the Annual governance and accounting statements for 2015/16
- d) To receive the Annual internal audit report 2015/16.
- To report correspondence received. (Information purposes only)
- Date of the next Finance & General Purposes & Planning Meeting Wednesday 15th June
Date of the next Planning Meeting Monday 4th July
Date of the next Lenham Parish Council Meeting Wednesday 6th July