To all Members of the Council, members of the Public and Press.
Members are hereby summoned to attend a Meeting of the Lenham Parish Council.
To be held in the Community Centre on Wednesday 3rd February 2016 at 7.30pm
For the purpose of transacting the following business.
Mrs. M McFarlane Clerk & RFO to the Parish Council
Public Participation (7.30 – 7.50pm)
- To accept apologies for absence
- Declarations of changes to the Register of Interests
Declarations of Interest on Agenda items
Requests for dispensations
- Co-option to council
- To approve and confirm the Minutes of the Parish Council at its Meeting on the 6th January 2016
- Matters arising
- Community Centre Trust Deed
- Reports & Recommendations from Committees.
- Finance & General Purposes – Report by Cllr. Greenwood
- Planning & Neighbourhood Plan – Report by Cllr. Jerrett
- Highways & Transportation, HGV Signage – Report by Cllr. Scrivens
- Law & Order & CCTV – Report by Cllr. Culver
- Web-site – Report by Cllr. Culver
- Environment & Projects – Report by Cllr. Greenwood
- Reports from Outside Meetings. – Cllr. attendees
- KALC/Rural Kent/CPRE
- To approve accounts for payment (Details of accounts to be tabled)
- To report correspondence received
February meeting dates:
Wednesday 17th Finance & General Purposes, Planning
Monday 29th Planning Committee
March meeting dates:
Wednesday 2nd Parish Council meeting
Wednesday 16th Finance & General Purposes, Planning